Friday, July 21, 2006

{edit}

okay obviously i did not blog the below. obviously, it was lingjing & cc (hereafter known as lingjingjie) & louisa did a little. school was okay today, we swapped seats haha. sat with luiza :] & er we just talked alot of rubbish. the school ran out of chocolate hello panda so i could not have recess but nevermind. after school was good, talking with lou jing & serene :] then lou lingjingjie & i cabbed to lou's place. we ordered pizza, haha it was reasonable (according to lingjing) so jingjie ordered it. HAHA im still laughing about the stupid lingjingjie thing :/ ohkay we didnt do much at all, except guess the name of lou's toy, throw toys at each other & play solitaire. then lingjing's dad sent cc & i to the bus stop :] yay thank you for a nice afternoon lou & lingjingjie! oh & ive decided to colour code the below blog post, so you know who blogged what. louisa lingjing cc

{/edit}

hello all, im here today to declare my love for lou & lingjing, as well as my hate for chingchong.

i love lingjing and lou, they rock my world. however, i hate chingchong cos she really bullies me. she's never nice to me !

anyway my name is YINGSY WINGSY, but only lou can call me that. and maybe chingchong, if she ever stops bullying me. however, i do not think it is actually possible, cos she's very mean like meanie.

blah blah blah
la la la
pa pa bu zai jia

hahahahha, ohkay im so sleepy. erm lingj is sleepy her eyes are half closed and i want to let her sleep

i shall continue my song

wo qing ke ren xian zuo xia

CC IS A BIG BULLY
B.U.L.LY

IM SEXY, IM CUTE IM POPULAR TO BOOT

i dont wana touch your chest
hahahahah

im major, i roar

:D

today's hot
i shall cotninue my song

ZAI JING YI BEI CHA :)

TOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS.


I think me, lou and lingjing are damn retarded. you canleave out the lingjing
she'e so nice and adorable
:)

You can add in the lingjing. I think cc is the most refined person in this room right now and she's the only sane one. She's too refined and too good to mix w - ermmmmm they are fighting now

:))))))))))))))))))


(> " " <)
( ='o'= )
(")----(")

this is a kitty a very cute one awwwwwwwwwww

Ahem. Yings continues. I think cc is too refined and too good to mix with her juniors already. I don't even know why she's here? She just wants to do her job as media coordinator but she ends up at this place and has to mix with all of us. I pity her so much omg. I wish she were far far away from us. Like really really far. It would do her good, but we would be so sad. Oh well!

Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home