Thursday, July 27, 2006

Dont go, you said you wouldnt, you said you wouldnt
Dont go, you said you wouldnt, you said you couldnt


great im gna fail geog tmrw & i have just been reminded that we need to do some skit for pw tmrw! oh no ): this is very bad. anyway! this week has been Great :] haha yep i've had alot of fun doing er, alot of random things but yep. it's been a good week. oh right, the bodyguard has been walking me to class faithfully every morning, haha it's really a good start to my day :] & when either of us can't make it, she says "please wear a bullet proof vest" HAHA. i love the bodyguard, yay. okay okay i have to go & er, study & attempt to do the skit thing!

You say hello, inside I'm screaming I love you
You say goodnight, in my mind
I'm sleeping next to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home