Monday, May 15, 2006

you know that they could make us cold
i'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold


we got our emath, amath, social studies & JLC papers back today. my amath & JLC were disappointing. oh well i don't really care. only 2 more weeks of school, but then again, i dont think i'm having much of a holiday. choir practices, czech, job attachment, jubilate, SLC :/ haha nevermind. at least it'll be eventful & fun & all. anyway, met hannah after school. sat at yoshinoya for over an hour. i didn't feel like walking at all, seriously. fell asleep when i reached home. mmhmm, i really want school to end.




Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend Im ok
But thats not what gets me
What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin to do
Its hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But Im doin it
Its hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and Im alone

i want to think its not her & im trying to force myself to believe it. but sometimes, its hard. and i've given up trying. because i dont really care anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home