Friday, November 17, 2006

I said :

thirtyone / i know michelle really really loves me :] said:
hey blog!
thirtyone / i know michelle really really loves me :] said:
im so important

& Abby said:

And i miss your smile. says:
hey blog!
And i miss your smile. says:
im so important

See, Abby has no sense of originality! But I will admit that she's rather creative because she takes funny & somewhat artistic shots of us, especially when we go to Spinelli's & eat cheesecake & drink our uh, drinks. Haha aiya!

Abigail Loh Chuan-min! I MISS YOU ALOT OKAY. & yeah, next year we can celebrate our birthdays together in mid April! You better do smth really big for me next year cause you didn't do anything this year, tsktsk. Heehee okay favourite, 21st dec!

(I really didn't feel like blogging, but aiya Abby's too important HAHAHA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home